Axiom has proudly partnered with Orders2Me to offer our customers a revolutionary online ordering product for restaurants. With this product not only can you provide a way for your customers to order from you in a more efficient manner, but it also provides you with automated email marketing as well.
- Attract new customers — By allowing customers to easily place their orders through your website, you’ll be able to add new customers to your business, without answering the phone. There are some restaurants that have added $2,500 in additional revenue in their first month, just by adding an online ordering system to their website.
- Keep existing customers — It’s much easier to keep an existing customer than attract a new one. According to Forbes Magazine and a study by Lee Resource Inc., customer retention is an incredibly important part of growing your restaurant: Attracting new customers will cost your restaurant 5 times more than keeping an existing customer. With your state of the art marketing tools, you’ll be able to market to your existing customers, bringing them back to your website to order again.
- Get paid — When the order is placed, your customer pays for their order as well. All you have to do is prepare the food and the customer picks it up. Funds are then paid to you within 2 business days and Axiom will ensure you also have the best rates for processing credit cards.
- Affordable — $65-85/month for UNLIMITED orders. We do not charge a service fee or any other fees of any kind.
- Integrate with your existing website — or we can build a landing page for you if you don’t have one.
- Directly integrate with Facebook — We build a menu in your Facebook page where customers can order from your full menu and pay for their order without leaving your Facebook page.
- Email marketing — Set up automatic email campaigns to keep your customers coming back.
- Customer feedback system — Your customers can leave feed back after the order is taken. Reviews are private messages to you and you decide if you want to post them as reviews.
- Spread the word — Customers are asked at the end of their order to share your page with their contacts.
- Mobile friendly — Our menu automatically adjusts to any digital device your customer may use.
- Manage Delivery Settings, Areas, and Fees — If you offer delivery for your customers, highlight your exact delivery area on a Google Map, along with any additional delivery fees for those areas.
White Glove Setup — Our team will build your online menu and facilitate a virtual training with you and your restaurant managers to make sure you have everything you need to succeed.
* Free trial excludes set up fees.